Mike was out at work, and in the evening, when I got back from Devon, so I was able to have a quiet night in and chill out. I composed an email to Victoria (Devon Blinds) and then slept on it before sending it the next morning with a few amendments. I got a hysterical reply asking me why I was attacking her and stating she was very upset. Clearly neurotic! Jayne rang her the following week and she said she was on holiday until 19th July! The rest of June passed agreeably in London. It was actually nice to get back here to relative peace and calm. I made a last minute decision to go to the Fitness class on Friday 23rd, having not been for a couple of months. The instructor thought I had given up! I couldn't go again for the rest of the month although I did try the dance fitness class on a Monday for the first time and found it a good one so I have added that to my portfolio! I had put on yet more weight while in Devon so decided I needed t...