Friday

A colder day today with rain overnight.  I had another productive day.  Invoice for clothing had been emailed to me so I costed everything up and prepared labels ready for the bags when the box arrived.  Went to hygienist at 11.45.  When I got home clothing had arrived and I was able to quickly bag it up.  Everything in order.  Paid the invoice on-line, and also paid Devon gardener.  Went to ringing in the evening - not in the QP so took my pile of magazines and got them all read while the QP was going on (they didn't get it - couldn't ring Double Grandsire at all!).  Only rang in one touch in the evening - which was good for wrists and arm.  Had lovely lamb burgers again in pub.  Mark Gosden over for the weekend - rang in QP and stayed to practice and pub.  Gave him a lift to Hammersmith on way home.  Went to bed with ovaltine and whisky (which I have taken to drinking neat to accompany the ovaltine rather than putting it in it).

Popular posts from this blog

My January Week in Devon

Devon for Rovers

Sunday 15 September