Monday 14 October

Got up 7.30 and had slow start. Had breakfast then took suki to Acton park. Hung new curtains when I got back. Look lovely although make the room seem darker. I like them though. Practiced a lot on Abel but also played too many games of solitaire. Must wean myself off it! Tidied up my emails and did other bits of personal admin. Mike had goldsmiths rehearsal. I took suki to southfields. Went to chips wick early to clear out rubbish mike had removed from the flue yesterday. Discovered it was qp week but no one had mentioned it to me. It didn't matter too much as they were so late  starting  they just tried a 720 which fired out anÅ·way.  Well attended practice. I took opportunity not to go to,pub afterwards and went home and had cheese on garlic toast and a beer.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence