Wednesday 3rd December

It was lovely having a houseful this morning.  Sam said the futons were comfortable, which is good to know.  I took Suki for a walk and then went to Westfields with Lorraine, Sam, Amanda and Bethany.  We went to the food court so that the others could get something to eat, and I bought a couple of wraps from the Lebanese stall for lunch - a falafel one and a halloumi and olive one. I went home once they started shopping as there was not much I needed.  We shared the wraps, having half of each one each.  They were excellent and very filling. I took Suki out again in the afternoon and then we went off to Baden Powell House for Goldsmiths rehearsal.  We got baguettes from Pauls again, and I also took a flask of coffee as it was the final, long rehearsal tonight. We got home quite quickly on the tube and I finished off the coffee and had a sake before going to bed and watching another episode of Doc Martin.  Rather annoyingly this one didn't follow on from the previous two (which had been right at the beginning of the series) and seemed to have skipped several seasons.  But it was easy enough watching and it helped me go to sleep.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb