Back in London - Lent begins

With Mike cooking pancakes on Shrove Tuesday!



And Suki finally destroying the letter cage - after years of abuse jumping up at the door and using it as a staging post to get higher up the door!



I have decided to give up playing games and sweets for Lent - so I got the Kobo account up and running again and downloaded Gone Girl to see if the book was better than the film.  I think I am still going to be disappointed with the ending but I might understand it more.  I intend to read whenever I feel the urge to play Bejewelled or Solitaire.

I went to Westfield all on my own and did some clothes shopping!  Tried things on too.  Spent about £200 - unheard of.  That's that for 10 years.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence