Friday 1 November

Got up late at 7.40. So much for extra hour kick starting me into getting up by 7! I slept very well though. Suki was holding her paw up again so I put anti-inflammatory medicine on her food. Had shower and made breakfast and caught up with blog. Did the washing. Took suki out at 10 - she seemed fine on her leg and was jumping around with some of the dogs she met without any sign of any problem. Made tuna and sweet corn pasta bake for lunch and also carrot and swede mash with ginger for the freezer. Window cleaners came and did a great job of getting paint and sticky stuff off windows so I gave them £20 extra. Lorraine and I went to Tesco expecting to get pumpkins for 40p but they were two for £3!. Still bought some and also bought stuff to use up vouchers. Ended up with very heavy bags as bought boxes of bottled cider!  Took suki to Wendell and then to southfields - aiming to get more walking in for me and thus more exercise. Took lettuce and watercress sandwiches to ringing. Decided to have diet coke instead of beer in the pub which meant I was in credit for calories at the end of the day rather than slightly in debit. Felt better driving home too.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb