Sunday 3 November

Had a good nights sleep thank goodness. Mike had made tea by the time I got back from walking suki which was nice. Did the usual circuit of chiswick and Barnes. Heard Raymond is slipping away - at home and sleeping most of the time. Took suki to Burnham beeches - lovely day if a bit blustery. Had a lovely walk for an hour. Had muesli and yoghurt when I got back then did cross stitch watching silent witness and finished another block. Monica picked me up at 6.15 and we went to Hampton hill playhouse for cantanti concert. Quite good but ver small audience and very dry acoustics. Mike wanted me to go to the pub for half an hour afterwards - rather than go home with Monica - so I did and of course it was more like an hour! Torrential rain and lots of flooding on the road. When I eventually got yo bed couldn't get to sleep. Ho hum! 

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb