Friday 27 December.

Got up and. Had shower then took tea in to Mary. She was anxious all morning about what was happening and when we were taking her back. We had breakfast and then I took suki for a walk in the plantation.  Templar way now much improved with hard core path and bridges. Probably ok for mike when a bit drier. Wasn't too much of a mud plod and was fine in wellies. Then we had a coffee and I took Mary back to Tracey house. I stayed until lunch time and cleared Mary's room of old papers and letters etc. she even had last year's Christmas radio times! She was a bit disorientated and didn't know what was happening or when lunch was but when I took her down she remembered where she sits and seemed better when I left. Had a nice quiet afternoon - mike took suki out and I managed to do all the stuff I had to do on the computer such as sending email re unattached members to South and west secretaries and making some payments for Barnes tower and updating accounts. Just finished when Hows arrived. They had taken over 4 hours to get here.  We had tea and then a Weiss beer they had brought and then went for sit down meal in fish and chip shop. I just had cheesy chips and still found the taste of the chips very greasy but everyone else really enjoyed it and the waitress was very nice indeed so it was a very pleasurable experience. When we got back mike gill and the boys played a game and I had an hour to myself watching Victoria wood midlife Christmas on my iPad. 

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence