Wednesday 4 December

Waited for text from Lauren and had given up and just going out the door with suki when I got it. Texted several times that I was coming to chiswick house anyway but got no response so decided just to meet up with them in the grounds. Went to loo and saw them as I came out.  Just Lauren  and Monica. Walked round with them. Asked Lauren about baby only to find she had been still born! Felt awful but Lauren able to talk about it. Walked back and got home about 12.  Put newsletter on web site then set up. Ike with forwarding address for MCALD group and then got domain name for rovers and set it up. It was much easier than it had seemed when I last looked.  I had one free domain name so I used that. Also set up forwarder for rovers.org. Used dream weaver 4 on new computer and seemed to be fine for what I wanted to do. cPanel also seems quite useful for editing. Went to BP House at 5 and arrived nice and early again. Went to Paul's and got interesting baguettes for break as this was the long rehearsal. Helped put out chairs again. Very pleased to have been allocated a stage seat for both performances. Friend not so lucky and up in row 101. Lesley told me about John having a couple of mini strokes. Came home by tube again. Nasty man tole mike off for "showing off" coming down stairs at Turnham green. Honestly I just hate London. There are too many people for the space and no one wants to give way to anyone else. Mind you there are always lots of offers of help too.  Took glass of wine to bed when we got in at 9.45 and I read book for half an hour.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence