Saturday 8 February

Gave Suki a quick walk in Wendell as Lee and Emma having her later.  Emerging crocuses reminded me that it was about this time of year that I first started this blog. Mike had shower and we both had breakfast - no sign of Hugo! He eventually emerged just before it was time to go, so I lent him my brand new vacuum travel mug to take his cup of tea with him. Mike went to Barnes learner practice.  I had shower and then Lorraine had one.  Did some washing. Lee picked up Suki at 11.30 and also took a couple of bags of food I had ordered for them, and I gave him a map and details of the walk I had done from Denham.  Cooked roasted squash, roast potatoes and red cabbage for lunch.  Mike delayed by traffic so Lorraine and I ate ours and cleared up.  Went to South and West ADM in the afternoon.  Picked up Monica and arrived early.  Helped put out chairs etc.  Mike went ringing but Monica and I stayed in the hall. Went over to the church for the service at 4.30.   Found I had missed Muffie and Pete which was a shame.  Tea was much better than expected - all done by Peter's wife and neighbour!  Lovely plain ham sandwiches.  Meeting was a shambles but managed to make some sense of it for the minutes.  Collected most of the subs which was good.  No ringing afterwards.  Monica came to our house for a glass of wine and to look through stitch books for knitting pattern.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence