Saturday 4 January

Mike sorted suki out and I went to Highbury for handbell peal. Rang nice peal of double Norwich with David mike Trimm and Chris O'Mahony. Had bread cheesecetc lunch with David. Caught 13.40 train home which ground to a halpt between Camden road and Kentish town due to loss of power on overhead lines. Sat on floor for a while then got a seat. Luckily had book on phone to read. About 4 pm we all got off via the driver's cab and walked along track to Kentish town station. Used map on phone to find underground station. Got home 5 pm! Mike didn't mention anything about it when I got in, nor even ask if I had got the peal. I had texted him to walk suki as I had assumed I wouldn't get back till after dark. Then discovered he had not had any lunch even though I had specifically suggested he get something in Barnes as I would be getting a light lunch at David's. Heated him up a Lahori and made Dahl soup at the same time for myself. Did huge amount of ironing in the evening and drank lots of Dikmen.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence