Monday 3rd March

Mike went to work – and sent me an email with the monopoly rules! I tried to progress the paperwork which had built up while I was hospital visiting.  We were having trouble with the internet connection, particularly over wi fi, so I hitched up the old laptop by Ethernet and did all the online stuff in the front room.  About midday Patricia rang for some help so I popped over in the car and had lunch with her again and helped finish off the form.  Finished off my own paperwork when I got back.  Felt uncomfortably bloated and unwell in the afternoon and evening and decided not to go to Chiswick.  They only had 4 people and decided to call it a day and go to the pub – others turned up just as they were locking up.  Mike not pleased!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb