Saturday 8th March

Made porridge for us all. Lee got started on the garden and Emma and I took the dogs out for a long walk.  We walked through Mill Park to Parke and then up by the river and back along the lower woodland path.  Went to the café and had hot chocolate and cheese scones.  When we got back Lee had already done wonders with the back garden. Emma and I went to Trago to get some mortar to rebuild the flowerbed wall and I also bought some plants and wild flower seeds.  Was able to use my £20 off voucher which was a bonus. In the afternoon we took all the dogs in my car to the plantation and did the usual circuit from the Liverton car park.  In the evening I cooked the remaining guiness and steak parcels from the freezer with mash, cabbage and remainder of sweetcorn from the freezer.  We watched Crufts then Lee and Emma took the dogs to the pub and I went to bed and watched Jonathan Creek on ipad and had very early night. Suki came to bed much later.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb