Wednesday 5th March

Set off for Devon at 10.30 am – Carolyn got a taxi home about the same time so saw her again which was nice.  Had a good journey down and arrived at 1.30. Had a quick cup of tea and went up on the moor as the sun was shining. Walked for about an hour from small car park round to Black Hill then down to the tramway and back along that. Didn’t stay out as long as I intended as I began to feel a bit lightheaded and odd.  Should have had something to eat first probably. Had some soup and bread when I got back then did some stuff on the computer – noticed space bar now working only intermittently on vista laptop. Nodded off to sleep for 30 minutes sitting on the bed. Cooked myself pasta and veg sauce later and just as I was dishing it up at 8 pm remembered that I was going to go to the Ash Wednesday Compline service at 8 at PPT.  Shame as I have never been to a compline service. Having given up alcohol and computer games for Lent I had a cup of tea and then a milky drink while watching last in series of Death in Paradise on ipad. Had a nice early night.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb