Thursday 23rd October

Walked Suki in Parke in the morning and then had a useful day doing washing and catching up on admin and paperwork.  Rang handbells with Tim, Lyn and Sue Sawyer at lunchtime - tried to ring 6xspliced major again but failed, although got past the course of Rutland at the end so very nearly there.  It seemed to be my fault again - although I know I wasn't wrong, so probably it was miscalled. Somewhat unsatisfactory. Went to handbells in the evening at Moretonhampstead and had a great time - what a contrast!  Ann gave me some runner beans from her garden - she had a whole washing up bowl full.  When I got in had glass of wine and maltesers left out for me by Jayne and watched some tv with Mike.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb