Bank holiday Monday

Had to rewrite today's blog as it disappeared.  Didn't sleep well but didn't expect to! Suki very restless and I was only just comfortable enough.  Shoulder playing up too. Have hung Yankee candle lavender car freshener above my bunk which is lovely.  Off at 8 and suki and I walked to Kidderminster setting falling sands lock and Caldwell lock on the way.  Did big shop in tesco where I sneaked cleaning stuff and air fresheners into the trolley so I could clean toilet areas. Had porridge and blueberries for breakfast.  Walked to Wolverley then got on which was about midday.  Boated down to kinver arriving 3.30 which is where we stopped for the night. Suki sat on the back alternating between sun and shade which she found under the wheelchair.  Others went off to ring nice qp of Stedman doubles and I cooked roast dinner and also made a big chilli con carne for the next day.  Then sat in sun drinking peach and apricot cider and then glass of white wine.  Suki wouldn't come in on boat so I sat on grass with her. 

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence