Wednesday 22 May

Found the USB cable for the Passport hard drive which I couldn't find yesterday at choir committee meeting -it had fallen on floor behind dog cage.  Had late breakfast and then walked up to convent for pushing.  Had dreadful woman called Stella who complained of the cold so much I took her back. Then she leapt out of the wheelchair and marched off down the corridor - clearly able to walk very well.  I went back to Chiswick House to meet up with the others again and walked round with them then came home.  Bought a new cover for the phone.  Spent some time researching sd cards with bigger storage for phone - bit put off by horror stories of them freezing the phone but in the end ordered one and also a credit card size holder for the cards.  Then went to Sainsburys with Lorraine and changed the tankini I bought on Monday for a swimming costume, plus bought another sun dress for a nightdress.  25% off now so even cheaper than before.  In the evening went for supper with Pru and Caroline.  Lovely meal at Tas in Borough High Road. When I got back realised it was quite early so went to Westfields and had a great time.  Found the Jo Malone store and stocked up with perfume, hand cream and a candle - and got some freebies plus a hand massage invitation.  Then went to Katmandu and got some more travel towels on a 3 for 2 offer and finally went to Phones4U where I got another storage card and a dual usb car charger so now I can charge my satnav and my phone at the same time.  Particularly useful as am now using phone to listen to podcasts as the Sony Walkman has virtually given up the ghost and will no longer charge.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Jayne transforms our London residence