Thursday

Slight lie in as others ringing at 10 here. Suki restless again in the night.  Obviously need to tire her out more during the day.  Cold and wet this morning although occasional sunshine.Cold wind. I washed up and did a bit of cleaning while others were ringing.  Weather turned foul.  Spent a lot of time fending the boat off the bank with the pole because the wind was so strong. Also very cold and very wet.  I was very glad I  had brought my goretex coat as was in two minds when packing on lovely sunny day.  We stopped an hour short of Rugeley at wolsey bridge. The rain lashed down just after so a good move. JJ lit the stove so we were nice and cosy inside and the pioes were warm through the bedrooms.  I managed to dry my gloves on them.  Tony cooked casserole which I am not keen on so had lots of veg and then cheese and biscuits.  All in bed by 10 again.  Suki was tired out - too tired to beg at the table. 

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb