Saturday 25th May

Felt a little better this morning, especially after a shower.  Did lots of washing then took Suki to Chiswick House for a walk (in the car).  In the afternoon worked out how to convert all the books to epubs in one block session, then how to export just the epubs into a separate folder, and then uploaded that folder to GDrive - so now they are all available to me when I want one wherever I may be.  That took all evening (and all night).  Mike walked Suki again in the afternoon as I was still feeling ill.  Then went to Alistair's birthday party at the Arts Centre in Bracknell.  Lovely evening - really nice food and lots of wine and orange juice (which is what I stuck to) and a cash bar.  There was a concert of piano playing and singing afterwards which was excellent.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Newsletter 2018

Saturday 1 February

Roving Ringers Reunion Weekend 21-22 Feb